Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jill Dahne Celebrates 100 Year Tradition: Happy Father's Day!


Whether you are a father, grandfather, uncle, mentor, friend or even a mother that has the dual role of parenting, you are people that have a day of honor and celebration. 

As America's #1 Love Psychic, Jill Dahne has predicted many new fathers and people that would become father figures.

Did you know that Father's Day is 100 years old

Join Jill Dahne on Faceback today.

"Sweet Dreams my Beautiful Friends..Appreciate your love ones and family ..Once there not in front of you physically .. you will wish you could argue ..Have your disagreements..Hugs..laughter.smiles..talks.kisses..My Beautiful father died at only 38 years old of cancer.For me.. pick up a phone if you are in a argument with a love one..Say I love you .One day you will wish you did..xoxoxJust Because I Love You" - Jill Dahne