Sunday, February 5, 2012

REMINDER: Valentine's Day is on the way...

Mark your calendars!
Oh, my favorite time of the year!  Love is in the air!

Why wouldn't it be when love is your passion and I have literally watched thousands of my friends, clients and even family find their soul mates since I was a child.

Life is about love, but most importantly, if you don't love yourself first, you can't expect to love anyone else.  So if you don't have a date this Valentine's Day, be sure to treat yourself!

If you do have a significant other, I am giving you this heads-up, you have just under 10 days to get ready, find that special gift (and it doesn't have to expensive) as a matter of fact, a gift of presence is just as special.... make dinner, candlelight, and make it special.  As long as you make it about the other person.... give them your time.  It is priceless....

Just because I love you.... - Jill Dahne