Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Thankful: Happy Thanksgiving from Jill Dahne


The holidays are upon us and it can be a very joyful time of year. Some of us have problems during the holidays and sometimes are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. We all need caring thoughts and loving prayer right now.

Remember, there are always angels among us.  Whether they are a neighbor, a friend, or someone that has left this world and are on the other side, we are never alone.

Wishing all of you a Beautiful Thanksgiving.. Stop and think today what you are Grateful for.. I am Grateful for the Love I share and for all of you the Beautiful souls I have in my life.. May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoxo