Monday, March 17, 2014

Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted Two Beautiful Souls Meeting and Engagement



Four years ago, with a 3 carat flawless Tiffany on my left hand, Jill Dahne , the famous Love Psychic, looked at me having never met me, and nodded her head and said (with a blank stare) - "No, That's not going to work out." I was furious. In a word. I had been through sooo much just to be with him. "Then who (with disdain) I said?


 "You're going to meet a woman. She's going to remind you of Wonder Woman. She's a Scorpio. And she wears a uniform to work." was so pissed. At the time.

But as the years went on I grew, and I began to understand. Even so, I did not recognize the obvious - for weeks. Months. The meaning of irresistible.

 xoJewell Stroup







" When a person is into you The phone will not stop ringing and they would want to see you as soon as possible You are not the one to keep leaving the messages or sitting by the phone waiting to get the call They should want to date you because there is no one else more Beautiful than you If you don't hear from them I say Next It's there loss "xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne

 

"When you Breathe what you love to do Dream what you love to do That is what you should be doing " xoxo @JillDahne

" Remember bring that self confidence to the highest level that you are holding in let it out You are a Diamond nothing less " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne