Saturday, June 13, 2015

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne Returns To The X Zone Radio & Tv With One Of Her Favorite Host Rob McConnell

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/3593347


Segment Jill Dahne




Jill Dahne's Affirmation for You " I am to Beautiful or Handsome to isolate myself The world needs to meet and see me " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


Jill Dahnes Affirmation for You ™I wish I could take Two people & Mold them into one I would be so happy When it comes to any aspects of my life " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


 " When the Sugar runs out of the Gum It's time to Open a new door "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


Jill Dahnes Affirmation for You " I am snapping out of this Funk I am to Brilliant & Beautiful for that " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne