Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jill Dahne Celebrity Psychic will be at The 20th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo Aug 7 8 9





SoFl Tatt's photo.

Jill Dahnes Affirmation for You " When it cones to me I will not Hesitate I will stop Procrastinating I will just do It " May your Friday be only Fabulous & Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne

Jill Dahnes Affirmation for You ( I Love this one ) " At one time you thought you wanted me Now It's my choice if you can have me "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne

Jill Dahnes Affirmation for. You " ( I hope this Helps ) No need to loose my appetite Loose weight & move into a depression due to a broken heart There not I will move forward Knowing another door will open for me Who will love me for me " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne