Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Testimonials from clients in 2012

Testimonial for Jill Dahne:

By Carol Baez-Zaciewski:

As always so nice seeing you today!!! And then of course always amazing me... When I was 29 you told me I would marry at 33 1/2 (check), an attorney (check), capricorn (check) and every detail of what my husband of almost 5 years is! Then in mid 2006 you told me I'll see you when you move back to Florida and I told you I wouldn't move back for all the money in the world. April 2007, what do I do? MOVE BACK TO FL! A few months back you told me you will be pregnant right before the year ends... What am I? 13 weeks pregnant! Seriously! How do you do it? You really are amazing, not only at what you do, but as a person!! Love you! 

 Read more about the amazing Jill Dahne on her website and follow her on Twitter.  You can also join her on Facebook.