Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne's Prediction Confirmed Chelsea Clinton

Breaking News Prediction confirmed Chelsea Clinton gave birth to a Beautiful Baby For Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne's  end of the year Celebrity Predictions in 2012 Globe Magazine Jill Dahne said for 2013 Chelsea Clinton rumors of there marriage breaking up is not true Chelsea will be making Bill & Hilary Clinton Proud Grand Parents for this year 2014 What great other news I love that a lot of my clients in all parts of the globe giving birth to Beautiful Angels as well I can't wait to meet some in New York next month  xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox




This is what was said Don't believe what you hear the former daughter's marriage to Marc Mezvinsky  is a dream come true These two are  determined to keep working on there relationship and the heavens indicate they will last a life time Chelsea born Feb27 1980 will be wanting to take on a bigger and greater challenge in TV But she'll keep her eye on the most important picture a grand child for Bill and Hillary





" You can Capture the wonderful moments But the next time You can make them even better" May your  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo


" One could substitute Laughter when they are really Upset or Nervous Never take this in the wrong way Each person handles life differently "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoo Jill Dahne oxoxo


Was just told Who needs a Psychiatrist When I have You " You can't change a person that can't be changed It's your choice to like or love them the way they are "   xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox


Night Time Affirmation before you go to sleep " I am a wise being I am a divine soul Everything comes through me I am Love which stay's with in me from the divine Universe I am a light being there is no room for clouds I am only filled with pure Sunshine "  xxo just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo