Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blessing of Birthdays

Pass the light forward.....
It has been a time of celebration from the December holidays which started with my son's birthday through New Year's to the blessing of my daughter's birthday.....

We will round up January with my birthday and I always like to remind my friends and family I am not getting older, however I am getting wiser.  

Every year people have birthdays and I know some people will cringe at being a year older.  Please remember it is not about the number of years but how you live your life.  The more you give to others is the more you are giving to yourself.

For your birthday this year find a charity that is close to your heart and give to them in honor of  your birthday.  

Blessings of your birthday.... make 2013 a year of blessings and it does start with you....
 
May the lights on your life shine brightly......

Just because I love you.... - Jill Dahne