Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Life Expo 2013: Broward County Convention Center

Mark the date!

March 9-10, 2013 I will be the featured speaker at this year's New Life Expo.

I am very excited as every year it brings out so many of my good friends, fans and family.  I get an opportunity to meet new fans that soon become my friends.  I love you all!

I will be speaking both on Saturday and Sunday at 3:00pm. 

Whether you are looking for love, in a relationship, debating on leaving a relationship or in a state of confusion about what direction you should be going--come join us!  I will be talking about relationships, predictions, even touching on our economy, jobs and other topical issues that concern many of my clients today.

My purpose is to help others heal emotionally--give them hope, give them them guidance, direction. 

So join me at the New Life Expo on March 9 and 10th (Saturday and Sunday).

Where:  Broward County Convention Center

Learn more:  Click here.