Thursday, February 7, 2013

Predictions Update

I don't always like what I see and I sometimes wish I was wrong, however my prediction about the Post Office being closed on Saturday's has come to pass.  They just announced this cutback on February 6th and it will begin this summer sometime in August. 

Another prediction:  After I predicted a white winter in the East, they are definitely going to be getting a white blanket of snow. I predicted a big storm hitting the east coast. They are saying today a blizzard is heading to the east coast Boston and New York.


Another prediction comes to reality:  Yes, reality star Kris Jenner is getting her own Talk Show has I predicted.   

Will it be a success?  Guess we will wait and see!

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!!!

I will be on the HALLEY ELISE SHOW on February 14th!

Don't miss it!! 7:pm EST

http://wrpbitvgroup.homestead.com/

Just because I love you... Jill Dahne