Sunday, May 18, 2014

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted Lorde Top New Artist 2014 Bill Boards Awards


Lourde wins Top New Artists









Jill Dahne Predicted Milley Cyrus Winning Top Streaming Artist today on her Radio show

 " Never bring your yesterday into your Tomorrows Start fresh "xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne

Jill Dahne's Affirmation " I just received a sign tonight that I was waiting for Now I am able to move forward"   are xoo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo

Jill Dahne's Affirmation " I am Associating myself with ones that Motivate me I am Releasing the ones that Un Motivate me"  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne

" Always know when you think something is going wrong in your life Something right is right around the corner to turn you back around So Smile" Lorde as Predicted on my Radio show today won BBMS Top Artist Milley Cyrus Top Streaming Artist May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoo