Sunday, October 26, 2014

Jill Dahne Celebrity Psychic Rocked New York City Packed Rooms Two Days













The Amazing view from Jill Dahne's Hotel suit













 













Sooooooooooooooooooo happy and grateful to see you again as always. ..love you so much Jill!Albert



Thank you for your divine presence at the New Life Expo NY !
Our Queen ! We love you !!!! <3 mia="">








" Prediction I see the Us wakening up and banding flights from



Africa to the Us as well as I said last year Florida will pass same sex marriages " I am getting calls from clients from New York saying please tell your daughter Zoe her prediction was right when we wanted her to be wrong about the doctors getting the virus I love my mini me    xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxox





This past weekend while I was giving lectures in New York My 12 year old daughter Zoe  was saying she saw Ebola in New York she saw a few doctors testing positive She was saying this to everyone A doctor was just tested positive This is one prediction I would not want to happen Please everyone wash your hands and always use sanitizer like I have been saying for this past year and a half xoxoJust Because I love You xoxo Jill Dahnex





" If one opens there eyes they will realize the person is standing right in front of them Best friends make the best relationships always It is all about being friends first Like having the ground to house then you start building up "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxJill Dahne xoxoxo



" If you are single add some Red in your bedroom to draw the love in If your in a relationship it doesn't hurt either to do so as well to keep the music going " Thank you New York for all your Love You all Rock  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahnexoxo





 " Some need to learn how to say the word No Especially when one uses you for there own advantage repeatedly True friends or Real people will never do that Stand tall and stay Strong always "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxox Jill Dahne xoxoxo


Zoe and Jill Dahne Heading to New york at the airport