Friday, October 10, 2014

Jill Dahne Celebrity Love Psychic Predicted Two Beautiful Souls Meeting & Marriage Plus Two Babies

By Carol B

As always so nice seeing you today!!! And then of course always amazing me... When I was 29 you told me I would marry at 33 1/2 (check), an attorney (check), capricorn (check) and every detail of what my husband of almost 5 years is! Then in mid 2006 you told me I'll see you when you move back to Florida and I told you I wouldn't move back for all the money in the world. April 2007, what do I do? MOVE BACK TO FL! A few months back you told me you will be pregnant right before the year ends... What am I? 13 weeks pregnant! Seriously! How do you do it? You really are amazing, not only at what you do, but as a person!! Love you! 





















































































" One that walks in front of you Not besides you You






know what to do Next " May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You  xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo














" One can create there own reality and thoughts If you believe in something so strong It should start to happen Make sure always to think in a Positive way & surround yourself with Positive Beautiful light beings like you " Example A client of mine thought the fish was a negative energy in her home She created her own thought by thinking this I told her to release those thoughts to say a positive blessing over the fish I saw the fish as... a positive energy But that's how she created her own reality and thought Don't follow her foot steps If something not right happens in your life It's not the fish It's a life course everyone goes through But always remember something good always come out of something not right Like one door closes another door will always open in time  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo