Friday, November 28, 2014

Jill Dahne Celebrity Love Psychic Predicted These Two Beautiful Souls Meeting & Marriage

\\
















Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I only come from Love & Light Today I know is going to Shine so Bight "   xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox


" Holidays are always one thing in your life you put everything aside and be Happy If you had a unhappy experience on that holiday make sure on the next one you make it a fantastic experience So you erase any others from your heart and mind and only remember the good on that day and let go of the past " Happy Thanksgiving I am so Grateful & Thankful to have you in my life "


" Never let a person invade & Take your ‪#‎Power‬ " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo@JillDahne


Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I have Patience knowing everything will happen in the right timing In a blink of a eye When I least expect it to " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne xoxo


Jill Dahne's Words of Advice When going on a date for the first time It is the same as going on a Career Interview Hair done check Nails check Clothing check For men Watch check Confidence up check Communication skills check Smiling at all times check Ego put away check Open minded Check Being yourself Check Phones put away Check Having a friend to call if the date is not what you expected check Just kidding With all of these above you can't go wrong xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne oxox


Affirmation for You
"I will see more ‪#‎clearer‬ & not be ‪#‎blinded‬ of any ‪#‎situation‬ By looking from the outside instead of with in"JillDahne