Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Psychic To The Stars Jill Dahne's Horoscopes Are In April Next Months Nothing But Good News Magazine

Jill Dahne --- Have you ever had interest in seeking services from a psychic? Why not start with a psychic to the stars? Jill has given over 1000+ readings to date and has received rave reviews from Dateline NBC. To learn how you can contact Jill for a private reading, check out page 9 of the Nothing But Good News Magazine.
http://www.kandeeg.com/current-magazine


cover1-revA (8)


Jill Dahne's Night Mantra for you " As I go to sleep tonight I am connecting with my Higher Power To bring in Loving relationships in my life May Infinite Abundance keep flowing like the Ocean never ending May I find Peace with ones that have betrayed my heart I may not Forget I may not forgive But I know I will move forward With that said I am peace I am Love I am Light I am a pure Heart I am me ' May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne



" All Relationships are Partnerships There not supposed to be one sided If one tries to control you or belittle you in any which matter That's when you say out with the old & on with the new xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoxo Jill Dahne xoxox



  " Time has no Limit Neither does Real Love " May your Tuesday Evening be only Fabulous & Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo


" It may feel like a dry spell for a period of time A drought But always know the faucet will start flowing and will not stop Always be Positive Smile Everything is timing "   xoxo Just because I love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo




Jill Dahne' s Night Affirmation for You Repeat after me " When I awake Monday Morning I will have the most Amazing Positive Beautiful Day like Myself Regardless what ever circumstance heads my way If any I know I will conquer it " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo