Thursday, March 12, 2015

Join Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne At The New Life Expo In Florida & New York This Month March




Jill Dahne will be speaking on Sat & Sunday 3pm On Sat Jill Dahne will be on the 10am Morning panel Will be selling her line of Jewelry at her booth As well as holding private sessions Call 954-964-3541 for information










Jill Dahne will be speaking on Sat & Sunday 3pm On Sun Jill Dahne will be on the 11am Morning panel Will be selling her line of Jewelry at her booth As well as holding private sessions Call 954-964-3541 for information
















 ":Live your life always to the fullest Laugh till you can't stop & Most import Love Everyone" Please everyone Let go Fear that one puts upon you I received emails here privately We are not going to ww111 Where ever you heard this from Please tell them to turn off the news channel Our country is so Strong   xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahnexooxox




Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " What on my mind I am going to Create those thoughts into the now So I know it will Prosper into something Huge for myself for the future " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne xoxox


Release the Stress to the Universe Your to Positive to be Stressed out & Just Breathe "  Just Because I Love you xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo