Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Email To Psychic Jill Dahne From a Beautiful Client That was in Her Lecture This past Week


Hi Jill,

 

Just wanted to thank you for the event  tonight.  (Meant to email you sooner, but internet was down, washer broke, heater-a/c had an issue – guess Mercury is letting me know that retrograde is coming… lol).

 

Anyway, lovely evening … I’m thinking that you knew that the answer I was looking for regarding the question I was going to ask would reveal itself to me – and of course it did!  I’ve been working on my intuitive powers and it seems to be getting stronger.  But sometimes I am hesitant to tap into it.

 

It was good to see you again and it was great how you gave the guests the info they needed to hear.  Also love how you are so real with everyone and connect with us.

 

Wishing you all the best from my heart to yours.

 

Bonnie




Thank you so much for seeing my son today. I knew if anyone could give him answers it would be you. Eleven years ago I went to you for love advice and the person you said I would meet is the person I married. You were right about so much. Thank you again. God Bless You. Sincerely, Sandy Y

 





I met you in the studio 30 years ago at SC ETV after one your appearances (worked for ETV at the time). Incredible experience…still get chills from it. I just wanted to see how you are doing .


 


Sincerely,


 

Sharon  
 
 
 


 

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you calling me on updates . It goes to show you care about me and people. There arent many people left like that anymore. I have some childrens work I will be doing shortly and I am going to dedicate it to you. You mean alot to me my friend !! 

huge hugs,



keith





 





 

.