Sunday, January 19, 2014

Psychic Jill Dahne's Celebrity Predictions 2013 For The Globe Magazine for Kris Jenner has Happened


1-      Kris Jenner Scorpio Nov 5  1955

Kris Jenner has a pretty busy year I see her planning a engagement party for her daughter Kim a wedding for Courtney 2015  A movie in the works called “ The Kardashians “ plus her own talk show. Shoes will be brought into the new line that will be a hit besides the teens & kids clothing  I see a home in Vail. The Marriage to Bruce will  be rocky but I do see a scare on his health but he  will be fine. I see her starting to use her intuition more and developing it more.

 


 

 
 

 After Predicting there Engagement and Baby Jill Dahne Predicts  Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot Jill Dahne says this time Kim  found her True Soul Mate True Love and She predicts Happiness for the two.

xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne