Sunday, August 3, 2014

Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne Attends A Wedding With Her Daughter222 Last Night She Predicted

 Last night the  Beautiful Bride who married her one and only Prince said a speech for all who attended She said to Jill Dahne Thank you for always being my Rock  I love you  Lisette














































































" When being another persons Rock There life becomes Golden " Listen in today 3-4pm est live on 1470am or www.wwwnnradio.com Toll Free 1-888-565-1470 xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne





" Some times it takes G-d forbid 222 a funeral family member or friend getting sick for everyone to come together Make amends today Be the Bigger one You will feel better and so will they"  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox



" When one let's go of Mind Chatter and replaces it by listening to your own magnificent inner voice A clear space starts to open for only good things to start to awaken all around you "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo

  " Your Soul is so Pure & Clear Never let
another cloud it up Some may have the wrong intentions Always surround yourself with Beautiful Light Beings like you "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill



 " Love is Love but Unfortunately sometimes Love comes with a Price "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne oxoxo