Monday, April 20, 2015

Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted At 18 Years Old Her Words Pot Will Help Cure Epilepsy

This is when Jill Dahne Predicted Medical Marijuana But she  used the word Pot & said it would   help cure Epilepsy Jill Dahne was thrilled to hear that all these years later its happening






 A picture of Dr.Brian Weiss And The Head of A Foundation When Psychic Jill Dahne was 18 years old ...xoxoxo Just because I love you.xoxoo..






Jill Dahne's Night Time Mantra for all of you Repeat After me " As I go to sleep tonight I will realize how important I am I am a True Blessing I am very Confident in myself I believe in myself I am letting go of any negative people places or things & replacing them with Positive ones I will be listening to my inner soul I will let go of doubts that I have stored in my brain Once I do that I know & feel many Doors will Open my way Tonight I start a new Journey I am Love I am a Beautiful Positive Soul Most Important I Love Me May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne




 "Be in control Never allow one in any situation to take Control over You " May your Sunday be only Fabulous & Positive as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo




Jill Dahne"s Affirmation for You " I will Surround my self from this day forward With Beautiful Souls that believe in and truly Love me " xoxo just because I love you xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo




Jill Dahn'e Affirmation for You " I will stop falling into His or Her Web I will be the spider on the outside instead "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo




Jill Dahne's Affirmation for You " I am Invincible I am strong inside as well as out I will conquer any situation that comes my way today" xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo