Friday, December 26, 2014

Jill Dahne Celebrity Psychic Predicted Two Beautiful Souls Marraige Sept 19 2014





carol









Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I will keep my head up High I will not allow anything or person knock me down " Wishing all my Beautiful Friends here and all around the world Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne oxoxo




" Relationships are suppose to flow naturally There will always be some bumps along the way That's workable But If you have to work on the relationship over and over again You know what to do " Heading over to 1470 am live in Florida 3-4pm eastern or www.wwnnradio.com Love to have you there with me May your Sunday be only Fabulous & Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox




 "If one tries to hurt you Deliberately & your inner heart You make like there non existence Never give them your Positive Power " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoox Jill Dahne xoxoxo