Saturday, January 18, 2014

Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne Making Predictions At The Age 15 Years Old on Radio With Mom Micki Dahne
















This is the Year  Jill Dahne started Predicting Accurate   Marriages & Relationships on Television and Radio  xoxoxo












" As predicted last year I saw the Real estate market rising for this year & next when others said different Next year will be a time sell if you are putting your property on the market xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxox @JillDahne

 " I am making some Noise Celebrating The Master Piece of your Life You are a True Gift from the Universe So Blessed "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo

Jill Dahne's Night Time Mantra for all of you Repeat After me " As I go to sleep tonight I will realize how important I am I am a True Blessing I am very Confident in myself I believe in myself I am letting go of any negative people places or things & replacing them with Positive ones I will be listening to my inner soul I will let go of doubts that I have stored ...in my brain Once I do that I know & feel many Doors will Open my way Tonight I start a new Journey I am Love I am a Beautiful Positive Soul Most Important I Love Me xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne