Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Johnny Depp Got Engaged As Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted for Her 2013 Celebrity Predictions for The Globe Magazine


amber johnny reltionship detailsI see this actor finding true love again after his major split with his long time partner Vanessa .. He has a Karmic instant connection with Amber spite she may be bisexual I see these two have something so strong together that won’t keep them apart she makes him just want to play music and write music.. I see a Engagement You will be hearing more and more about these two even writing together I see another award winning movie that this Brilliant actor will bring in Millions to the box office for 2013 I also see him spending more time in the Bahamas buying a island there if he has one there will be another for this year..   xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


"I love when one says for years Jill I don't care what you say I will never get married again my wife robbed me Marriage is out of the Question Then found his Real Love Just got my Invite they are getting Married in April Took my advice made a lot of money on American Airlines stock got back 3 times the amount he lost in his divorce As I always say Never say ever " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo