Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celebrity Love Psychic Predicts Another Two Beautiful Souls Meeting & Getting Married











Jill Dahne, you are amazing!!!!! Now that my last of many predictions is coming true, I have to share

 with you and the world all of the wonderful things that you predicted for me and shared over 10 years ago. Some of them I had seriously doubted, but they came true with 100% accuracy on timing and details. Truly amazing!! From my original notes...
1. Professionally you saw me as a leader. It happened. You also said I would be earning a lot more income. It more than doubled.
2. You also saw me eventually going into marketing and into consulting and training. I was in marketing for the last 4 years and am now about to start consulting as a technology trainer. This is NOT what I thought I would do back then.
3. You saw me getting a divorce when my son was 19. He was just a child at the time. You also said it would not be a disappointment to him. I NEVER thought I'd get divorced. But it happened exactly like you said.
4. You saw my late mother and grandmother pop up during our reading. You nailed their names exactly.
5. You told me I would lose my weight. I was obese and didn't believe you. Fast forward, I'd lost over 100 pounds.
6. You told me that my son would have a battle, but that it will be ok and that I will see a big change in him. He was a child then, but sure enough as a young adult this is exactly what happened. He is my angel. I am so proud of him.
7. Last but definitely not least, you saw me finally experiencing real true love. You gave me great details about his age, his children's ages, his career, his exact name, his reading glasses, hair color, physical appearance, birth sign, and more. Every detail was spot on. You told me that “sleeping beauty will awake” and wouldn’t you know it, he treats me like a princess!

During this same reading, you told my friend Amy that she would also meet her true love, and just like with me all of the details were spot on. They were married in November 2007. You also told her she’d have the baby girl she always wanted. Hope is now 21 months old  Love You Marla



"Start believing in you Being Positive by saying I know the Universe has big changes for me I know I can make it Happen & I know it will" xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne