Monday, January 5, 2015

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahnes Prediction Made World History Today Same Sex Marriage Past Today

Good Afternoon my Beautiful Friends Breaking News !!!! My prediction when they said it was not going to pass in Florida I said it will Gay Marriages Predicted since New York in 2009 Scott Van Falcon-Friedman When is the wedding " When it comes to dating if one doesn't tell you what you want to hear It's time to walk away & say Next So you don't put your heart & soul into them or fall in Love to fast " May your Friday be only Fabulous & Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love you xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox




I am so happy for my Gay Friends and Clients xoxoJill Dahne


Good Evening my Beautiful Friends " Prediction I see the Us wakening up and banding flights from Africa to the Us as well as I said last year Florida will pass same sex marriages " I am getting calls from clients from New York saying please tell your daughter Zoe her prediction was right when we wanted her to be wrong about the doctors getting the virus I love my mini me May your Sunday be only Fabulous and Positive as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxox


http://quest.tv/free-tv-channels/aware/essential-triumphs/


http://quest.tv/free-tv-channels/aware/essential-triumphs/


Same-sex marriage in Florida

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Legal status of same-sex relationships


Same-sex marriage in Florida will be legal statewide on January 6, 2015, as a result of Brenner v. Scott, the lead case on the issue. In this case, a U.S. district court ruled the state's same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional on August 21, 2014. The order was stayed temporarily; state attempts at extending the stay failed, with the U.S. Supreme Court denying further extension on December 19, 2014. With the stay expiring, the case is still under appeal.
Furthermore, a state court ruling in Pareto v. Ruvin allowed same-sex couples to obtain marriage licenses in Miami-Dade County on the afternoon of January 5, 2015. In another state case challenging the state's denial of marriage rights to same-sex, a Monroe County court in Huntsman v. Heavilin stayed enforcement of its decision pending appeal. Other lawsuits in state court have sought recognition of an individual same-sex marriage with varying results.
The state banned same-sex marriage by statute in 1977 and added a prohibition on the recognition of marriages from other jurisdictions in 1997. Voters approved an amendment that banned both same-sex marriage and civil unions on 2008. The state also imposes criminal penalties on any court clerk who issues a marriage license to a same-sex couple


" The way one had Holded & Looked at you then Is the way they should Hold & Look at you Now " May your Monday be only Fabulous and Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox


" When your upset Something Sweet like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Always makes the pain go away " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


Wishing you a Healthy and a Happy Fabulous New Year xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo See you next year