Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jill Dahne Celebrity Love Psychic Predicted Two Beautiful Souls Meeting & Marriage Jan 17 2015




Jill you said my prince was coming and he did. And he PROPOSED in front of our tree while watching the Rockefeller tree.xoMichelle


























































25 years ago I made a prediction Cuba will start to be free and become paradise for these up coming years I always said save your money to buy Land in Cuba Through out the years on Radio Television Magazines & Lectures I kept this prediction going My Cuban clients back then said "Jill Dahne to your mouth to Gods ears" Well the past few days my phone has not stop ringing My Cuban clients are saying "God was listening to you " So excited for them my prediction is unfolding As I said before save your money that's where you want to invest It will be Huge xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo


Jill Dahne's Night Time Affirmation for you " My Heart is wide Open to receive Love once again I am now accepting Love is Love that it comes in all sizes & situations " May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo


Good Afternoon my Beautiful Friends Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I am in Control of my Body & Mind But some times because I am just Human Not of my Heart for Love " May your Thursday be only Fabulous & Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahnexo


" When one finds faults in you There's something with in themselves they see They don't like Pay no attention or Blame yourself Your Beautiful inner & Outer" Thank you again for all the Love & Beautiful Birthday wishes Everyone here made my Birthday beyond Special xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoo