Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Birthday To Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne January 11 & Her Capricorn Twins

Good Afternoon my Beautiful Friends Thank you so much for all the Amazing!!! Beautiful Birthday Wishes Happy Birthday to all my Beautiful twins 222 Capricorns Especially the ones that are born today 1-11 Today is a powerful day to Send out to the Universe what your Heart desires " My wish is for Sunshine for Everyone Always" Listen in live in Florida 1470 or www.wwnnradio.com 3-4pm est 1-888-565-1470 Love to have you there with me May your Sunday be only Fabulous and Beautiful as you are xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo















I have to say I am speechless & I am overwhelmed by the Love from everyone today Early birthday wishes and Presents coming in the mail Thank you Sax for The Coco Chanel Mademoiselle every year Thank you to my clients in New York Starbucks Cards & Thank you for the Amazing Christian Louboutin shoes
Who ever knows me I have always loved Wedges my whole life Shoes Just the love and you thinking of me today with your Beautiful Birthday wishes Are making my early Birthday for Jan 11 so Special Thank you xoxo Just Because I Love You xooxoJill Dahne xoxox














I am a better person by knowing you. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me and I just want to say Happy Birthday to you My Guardian Angel ♫

Happy Birthday Jill! Enjoy the rest of your day. You're such an incredible person.

Happy Birthday to a lady who makes me proud to be a Capricorn with a January birthday. May even greater experiences & blessings be yours in 2015!







Happy Birthday most beautiful bubbelah feigelface !! I love you !!
Happy Birthday 🎂 Jill! Wishing you a wonderful day and a fantastic year! Sending you many blessings, lots of love and light. Love you Jill! xxooxx



Happy Birthday Earth Angel Jill 111, and of course may all your wishes come true. Bless your day, bless you year. and dimple it with your beautiful smile. Love you.



Wishing you a happy, healthy birthday, and a year filled with all the joy you bring to all who know you.




Happy birthday my beautiful Jill.
Love psychic with lots of zeal!
Sister, confidence, best friend.
Different, yet we finely blend.
Wishing you a life full of happiness.💕...
Love you so much! It's madness