Monday, January 26, 2015

Sean Penn & Charlize Theron Are Engaged Predicted by Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne

As predicted Sean Penn & Charlize Theron are Engaged I said forget the rumors of Sean & Madonna reuniting We will be hearing about wedding bells very soon But will it last Please stay Safe my clients & friends on the East Coast Especially New York I told you months in advance This is one prediction I did not want to happen Get your gas now for your cars I see loss of Power so invest in candles Sending safety & Love Prayers May there be  Sunshine instead of Snow xoxoJust Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne oxo


Jill Dahne says  " This is True Love Sean Penn finally found Love again Madonna was puppy Love This is True Love " xoox







Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I am Love I am fulfilled with Love I am me That Is the Key to all answers "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne oxoxo


Jill Dahnes Night Affirmation for You " As I go to sleep tonight I am releasing all the toxic people places or things back to the Universe As I awake Sunday Morning I am surrounding my self only with Positive Beautiful souls like me"xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne xoxoxo