Monday, December 15, 2014

Celebrity Love Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted Two Beautiful Souls Meeting & Marriage on Dec 13 2014
































You told me this would happen 10 years ago...Thank you for being 100% correct! XoxoKim










 Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I have the Confidence to be Successful in anything I wish to do " Listen in today my mom Micki Dahne will be joining me 3-4pm on 1470am live in Florida or www.wwnnradio.com 1-888-565-1470 Love to have you there with me May your Sunday be only Fabulous and Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I still have my Sanity Mind & standing Tall Which is most important With which ever situation I may be going through " xoo Just Because I Love You xoo Jill Dahne xoxox


" Always pay attention to your Dreams Some have stronger Intuition when it comes to there Dreams Write them down always You would be surprised How exactly how you saw it in your Dream It happens " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox Like I Predicted last year here & In my Lecture Gas prices are going down Thank the Universe Stay tuned my Mom Micki Dahne will be joining me this Sunday on the Air xox


Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I may be venting out But that's a good thing Getting every thing off my chest Closure Now I can move forward and Breathe " xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxox Jill Dahne oxox Remember you may never Forget You may not Forgive But you move Forward


Hi Jill , what you say is so true,I know for myself,the past year I have had a lot to hold me back from breathing,I have let a lot of negativity go and it feels like a weight is slowly coming off my chest and allowing me to breathe and heal starting in2015 my news years resolution is to breathe better, thanks for the great advice and thanks for all you have done in helping me deal with the issues/2015 and beyond will be great.
chris