Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jill Dahne's Celebrity Love Psychic 17 Year Old Son Artist Jimmy Words Of Wisdom

The things I saw today scared me for our future. "It only takes one situation in a secluded area to




emerge a battlefield amongst our nation, segregating the human nature by opinion and assumption. The truth may or may not be determined, but it should not be the approbation for the hostilities that individuals take without validity." - Jimmy Levy











" If one likes to Hoot with the Owls You must be able to Soar with the eagles " xoxo Just Because I Love You xxo Jill Dahne xoox

Jill Dahne's Words of Advice " This is why Everything is called Timing " When meeting a person you may be fawned of and at the time they are going through a divorce or a break up So they only look at you as a friend Don't let that stop you from meeting some one new Because there heart was not ready for another commitment at that time of meeting you If you would have met them 3 to 10 years later They would be into you There heart would be healed Point is nothing is wrong with you xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo

Jill Dahne's Affirmation for you " I am Having Faith I am Being Bold and I am always Fearless to ones that are not like me " Follow me over 3-4pm Est live on 1470am in Florida or www.wwnnradio.com 1-888-565-1470 Love to have you there with me May your Sunday be only Fabulous and Beautiful as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo