Monday, September 15, 2014

Breaking News Prediction Confirmed Beyonce & Jay Z are expecting Baby # 2

 Jill Dahne gave her Celebrity Valentines Day Predictions  on Deco Drive in 2008. That Beyoncé & Jay z will tie the knot after Valentines Day in 2008  and Have a Baby girl first They did.  The next prediction just came in which Jill Dahne  posted on her face book and on Radio  on Sept




 2  September 2 near Hollywood, FL




Sweet Dreams my Beautiful Friends "When you wake up Tuesday Morning You will be waking up to a Fabulous Positive Day Smile " For those who emailed me here tonight to answer your emails Beyoncé & Jazz are not getting Divorced You will be hearing about baby news soon Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are not splitting up You will also be hearing about Baby # 2 as well May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoy news soon Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are not splitting up You will also be hearing about Baby # 2 as well May your Dreams be only Amazing as you are xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo


http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/09/12/blue-ivy-2-0-jay-z-announces-beyonce-is-pregnant-with-second-baby-at-paris-otr-stop-photo/#.VBRKHLrN5dE.facebook


BLUE IVY 2.0: Jay Z Reportedly Announces Beyonce Is Pregnant With Second Baby At Paris 'OTR' Stop [PHOTO, VIDEO]




 " Never let food fill the void in your life The answer is Fill it with Loving Healthy People "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoJill Dahne


Just got off the radio and was asked if I still see Hilary Clinton running for office in 2016 I said yes They also thanked me for the first time I was on there show Obama was just elected as President They asked me at that time Do I see a assassination with Obama I said " No " God forbid  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxoxo Jill Dahne


 " Always know your loved ones are right beside you Pay attention to your Dreams tonight You will be smiling of the conversations when you awake " May your Dreams be always Sweet ones xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne


When you look at another persons situation You appreciate yours Walking away realizing yours is not that bad xoJillDahne


 .





 .