Monday, September 1, 2014

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne Predicted There Engagement & Wedding Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy wed in St. Charles

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140831/entlife/140839753/  These two are true Soul Mates xoxox


Actress Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg walk along the Fox River after they were married Sunday at the Hotel Baker in St. Charles.


" When you feel your life is difficult & Impossible Remember With Positive thinking it will turn right around Then everything will become un difficult and Possible "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo








" I was just ask in a interview what I am Thankful for I said for all of you that are in my life" xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox Save The Date New York City October Lectures






"When releasing someone that's been in your heart but doesn't serve you no more Start with meeting others Each time you will build where your Heart is feeling Brand New By letting go of the old and ready for the New "  xoxo Just Because I Love you xoxo Jill Dahne

















Embedded image permalink


 "If you start saying this enough You will start believing it I am Beautiful I am stronger inside then I think I have the strength I need I believe in myself I love me Only Positive doors are awaiting for me to open "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxox