Thursday, September 11, 2014

You will be missed The most Humorist Beautiful Legend I know You will be missed by me and others that just loved you #Rip Joan Rivers xoxoJill Dahne



" I remember Joan Rivers saying no You need to tell them Marry for Money Not for Love I say Marry for Love and make sure they have Money to take care of you as well " oxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne
final-joan-rivers-image-book-quote.png






 " One may complain about there Love ones when they are here But when they leave us Even though Heaven is right beside you You are going to wish that they are still here Physically that you can complain about them even more Cherish every moment good or bad Starting today" Save the Date The New Life Expo Oct 17-19 I will be in New York giving Lectures and Private sessions I will be arriving on The 16 -20  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne oxoxox



" Not every Date you go on is Magical or you share the same connection Never loose hope There are many more that will be Just like shoes You keep trying them on Till you find the right fit "  xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxo



" Amazing Miracles do happen Prediction from 1989-90 Embryonic Stem Cell Buy stock as I have been saying in STEM I just witnessed a man who has been paralyzed from a car accident 20 years ago Get out of a chair with a cane and walk steps Showed me a video of him snow sking You will start hearing & seeing more of this "  Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xooox Save the Date New York Lectures Oct 16-20