Sunday, September 7, 2014

Celebrity Psychic Jill Dahne's 222 Horoscopes In Nothing But Good News Magazine

http://www.kandeeg.com/current-magazine/


cover1-revA (8)

















Great show Jill…see you soon. Your mom is great. I first remember her when I was a little kid and my mom would "closet read" The National Enquirer. I thought Mickie Dahne was the most fascinating person in the world. Who would have thought you and I would connect so many miles away and so many years later? xox Cynthia









 " Your Body has a Blue Print & different Illnesses effect the Blue Print So it's up to you to change your Blue Print So certain Illnesses you are experiencing Will no longer effect you By eating Healthy Exercising Juicing Start with today So you can have a longer & Healthier life" I Predicted over 15 years ago for this year & years to come that people will be living a longer life past 100 I just sat down next to a women who was 101years old Born Jan 10 a Capricorn In great Health Just a little hearing loss Amazing only ate fish & chicken her whole life xoxo just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne




"When you wake up in the Morning You will be waking up to a Fabulous Positive Day Smile " For those who emailed me here tonight to answer your emails BeyoncĂ© & Jazz are not getting Divorced You will be hearing about baby news soon Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are not splitting up You will also be hearing about Baby # 2 as well   xoxo Just Because I Love You xoxo Jill Dahne xoxoxo